Status as of 04.05.2018 – PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONTENT IN THIS PACKAGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will enter into force on May 25, 2018. In order to remain compliant with the new law when taking photographs in schools and nurseries, we have compiled numerous useful documents and information handouts to share with you. Our download package consists of all necessary documents for obtaining parental consent to photograph children, as well as detailed information about the implementation of the GDPR with GotPhoto.
We have three different alternatives for obtaining parental consent:
- Alternative 1: Parents give consent by registering their child
- Registration form hung up on the main notice board in the institution (Word-Format)
- Online registration form (–> COMING SOON)
- Alternative 2: Access card with parent signature (–> TBA 22.05.2018)
- Alternative 3: Example template of Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with the nursery/school (Word-Format)
- GotPhoto’s GDPR Presentation (PDF)