UK GDPR Package for School and Nursery Photography
Documents for implementing UK GDPR
(As of 2nd November 2021)
On the 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect EU wide. In the meantime, with Brexit in 2020, GDPR in the UK is still raising questions for various different service providers. So that you can carry on photographing school and nursery photographers in full compliance with UK GDPR, we put together this package with useful information and templates specially for you.
- Detailed UK GDPR Guide
- Different templates for obtaining consent for photo day
- Templates for obtaining consent for taking photos of minors
To obtain consent from parents, we suggest three different options:
- Option 1: Obtain consent from parents as they register their child(ren) for photo day
- Register with a sign-up list in the school or nursery (Word)
- NEW: Online registration of the child (as a means of logging into your GotPhoto account
- Option 2: QR cards with a signature (PDF, PSD), along with a child-friendly Data Protection ABC on the back (PDF, Word)
- Option 3: Sample for a Data Protection Agreement with the school or nursery (Word)
Due to the UK GDPR updates, we are obliged to obtain your consent with the submission of this form to contact you via email/telephone for verification purposes. You can revoke this consent at any time using our contact form. If you would rather not give your consent at this time, please call us on +44 (0) 20 8068 8571 to receive your preferred download.