The Photography Show 2020 has been postponed until September due to the Coronavirus. We will keep you updated on whether we will be attending.
If you were hoping to speak with us at the show directly, you can still book a call with our business development manager Matt below.
The Event for School and Nursery Photographers
Learn from the experts and meet fellow photographers.
GotPhoto Highlights at TPS
Want to learn directly from the experts? Join one of the talks from our photographers, meet them afterwards, and discover how they have succeeded in the industry.
10 am – 10:30 am: Tea and Coffee Break
Start The Photography Show right – come and join us for coffee and tea, mingle with the team and fellow photographers. We look forward to seeing you!
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Getting Started in School Photography Quickly and Successfully – Reena Pitney, Colours by Reena
– The reality of starting a photography business today. Where to start?
– Considerations to make your daily workflow as simple as possible.
– How to make your business model appealing from day one!
– After one year in business. The successes and challenges ahead.
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: The Secrets to Expanding Your School Photo Business – Lee Brooker, Happy Days Photography
– How to build a 6-figure school photo business.
– Who are your actual school photo customers?
– Why should schools choose you to be their photography supplier?
– Find out what people won’t tell you about actually running a school photography business!
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Increasing Revenue and Bookings with Stylish Images – Steve Mussell, NiceSmile Ltd
– Picking the right jobs for you and your business.
– How to achieve the right look for your photos.
– The key to generating creative ideas.
– Measuring the impact of creative photos on revenue.
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Automate Everything: How It Changed My School Photo Business – Carmel Jane, Carmel Jane Photography
– Creatively use lighting and posing to ensure consistent results.
– Speak to all of your customers effectively to increase sales.
– Remove sales friction and make the purchase process easy.
– Streamline the post-production and printing to keep costs effective.