Expert Interview: What A Contactless Nursery Picture Day Looks Like
Coronavirus has changed how school and nursery picture days will look like this year and perhaps for even longer.
One of the most difficult questions facing nursery photographers is: how to capture great photos with no contact?
With that in mind, we invitedd Steve Mussell, professional nursery photography and founder of NiceSmile, to answer this question, share his thoughts on what a nursery picture day will look like in the future, and how he is preparing for it.
He will answer questions on:
– His preparations for nursery picture day
– Why a contactless picture day makes sense
– What safety measures to take
– How you can handle no-touch posing
– And much more!
Steve will also share example images and stories of how he has achieved excellent images without touch posing.
If you have questions for Steve or regarding contactless school and nursery photography, please write to email@example.com
- We have also compiled the most important information about coronavirus for school and nursery photographers in a constantly updated article.
Due to the GDPR updates, we are obliged to contact you via email/telephone for verification after filling out this form. You can revoke this consent at any time using our contact form. If you would rather not give your consent at this time, please call us on +44 (0) 20 8068 8571 to receive your preferred download.