Webinar: How Contactless School Photography Works
Our last webinar – How Coronavirus Will Change School Photography touched upon the changes photographers will need to be prepared to make in order to continue picture day.
In this webinar, we go deeper into the workflow of Contactless School Photography, the benefits of it, and answer your questions.
GotPhoto Business Development Manager Matt will be your host and will cover:
- Why Contactless school photography
- Best practices in online sales for your photography business
- Contactless photography workflow from booking to sales
- How to promote contactless photography to schools and parents
- Post-shoot marketing – how to increase your sales
If you have any questions regarding these topics or would like us to touch about a specific aspect, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the webinar.
- We have also compiled the most important information about coronavirus for school and nursery photographers in a constantly updated article.
Due to the GDPR updates, we are obliged to obtain your consent with the submission of this form to contact you via email/telephone for verification purposes. You can revoke this consent at any time using our contact form. If you would rather not give your consent at this time, please call us on +44 (0) 20 8068 8571 to receive your preferred download.