GDPR Package for School and Nursery Photography
Documents for implementing GDPR
(As of 21st August 2019)
On the 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect, raising questions for various different service providers. So that you can carry on photographing school and nursery photographers in full compliance with GDPR, we put together this package with useful information and templates specially for you.
- Detailed GDPR Guide
- Different templates for obtaining consent for photo day
- Templates for obtaining consent for taking photos of minors
- Webinar video recording on the topic of GDPR
To obtain consent from parents, we suggest three different options:
- Option 1: Obtain consent from parents as they register their child(ren) for photo day
- Register with a sign-up list in the school or nursery (Word)
- NEW: Online registration of the child (as a means of logging into your GotPhoto account
- Option 2: QR cards with a signature (PDF, PSD), along with a child-friendly Data Protection ABC on the back (PDF, Word)
- Option 3: Sample for a Data Protection Agreement with the school or nursery (Word)
Due to the GDPR updates, we are obliged to contact you via email/telephone for verification after filling out this form. You can revoke this consent at any time using our contact form. If you would rather not give your consent at this time, please call us on +44 (0) 20 8068 8571 to receive your preferred download.